Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 65

Thread: Gate City

  1. #31
    Inactive Member GhostlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    Read my private messages. No need to discuss this on here, do it in private.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    Dont use violence as a method its just wrong. Have fun doing whatever your doing.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member GhostlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    No violence needed, I can kill you with my grammar power! I know grammar yes I do, I know grammar how about you? See how easy that is? I would continue this discussion but I must go, from 11:45-12:45 every night I listen to one hour of the greatest singer ever. Yes, Elton John.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    Oh God not the grammar power. Sounds like you worship this man. Sounds like you have more than one thing in common.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member GhostlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    If your applying to the homosexual thing I dont see why that is an issue. A posters sexual orientation should make no difference in his or hers views on subject matter.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    It doesnt but it does.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Sharon1948's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    You must have never seen either Tihlee of Jamie play basketball. If you had you would know they are both extremely talented and both are probably better in basketball than in football. I do not believe you know what you are talking about. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member M&Ms's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2007
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    nobody knows what they're talking about except devilvolunteer and blueblood to say the least.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Betterthenu's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2007
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    If you would open your eyes and read my posts I agreed that Hackney is better at basketball then he is at football but as I have said before Anderson is a better football player than a basketball player. Next time before you make a post read what has already been said.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gate City

    and next time think before you post...tihlee is MUCH better at basketball than football...it's not even really that close
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •